avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephan Michels <step...@apache.org>
Subject [ISSUE] ConfigurationException in ExcaliburComponentSelector
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2002 08:15:43 GMT
Hi,

FYI, there exists problems with the following code
of the ExcaliburComponentSelector:

>        String instrumentableName =
>            configuration.getAttribute( "instrumentable",
>               configuration.getAttribute( "name" ) );

This conflicts with the class
org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.ComponentsSelector
of the Cocoon, which added Component with an empty Configuration.

I have changed this class now, but perhaps the code should be
changed in the ExcaliburComponentSelector.

Thanks for your attention, Stephan Michels.