avalon-dev mailing list archives

From david.g...@hic.gov.au
Subject Re: Checkout Problem (SOLVED)
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 23:34:20 GMT

This problem is now resolved for me as well - many thanks.

Jeff Turner <jefft@apache.org> on 06/08/2002 19:39:18

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org>

To:    Avalon Developers List <avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:    Re: Checkout Problem (SOLVED)

Ah. For some reason I thought that only the owner of a file could delete
it. Nevermind.. problem solved. Or at least, 'cvs up -D 7/05/02' now
works for me.

NOTICE - This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee named above and may contain privileged and
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient
of this message you are hereby notified that you must not
disseminate, copy or take any action based upon it.  If you
received this message in error please notify HIC immediately.
the views of HIC.