avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon go the way of the Dodo?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 06:24:10 GMT
At 07:09 AM 8/8/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Peter,
>
>I do not think that xdcos->html via Cocoon is broken. As you know I did a
>lot of work on the whole of Excalibur (less tweety).  With a couple of
>small changes to the site/build/xml I could get it working for the whole
>lot and copying to the avalon-site CVS.

If you want to fix it then go for it. However the problem is (and always
has been) the fact that nobody maintains it. Can you look at our website
now and tell me it looks better than it used to look? Didn't think so.

As long as it gets fixed I don't care what is being used. If it does not
get fixed then I will fix it. And that fixing will be via the least amount
of effort.