avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: log4j fired, Avalon logKit hired
Date Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:52:57 GMT
Paul Hammant wrote:
> Nicola,
>
>>> And it is great.  Are you going to take back your words-in-my-mouth
>>> "Phoenix == Avalon RI" jibe?
>>

>> Are you going to take away the "Phoenix BlockContext == de-facto
>> standard"?
>> No, because in a sense both of us are right.
>

> No.  I did not claim Avalon RI was Phoenix.  You said I did.

Ok, I misunderstood your question.

I mean this:

You never claimed that Avalon RI was Phoenix.
I did.

I never said that Phoenix BlockContext == de-facto standard".
You did.

Happy?
Has this gotten us some progress?

Gee, I get more done in the discussion with Peter than with you, loosen
up, man!

             - verba volant, scripta manent -