avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lifecycle extension proposal
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:21:38 GMT

Marcus:

I've just completed putting in place the excalibur/container and
excalibur/meta projects.
Things to be done include:

  1. figure out how to handle the manifest declarations so that they
     declare their respective dependecies - I'll stick a version of
     what the manifest should look like into src/etc - the trick
     would be to build this based on the dependecies
  2. setup the javadoc build process
  3. put in place xdocs

I'll continue now with the Merlin refactoring to use the two packages.

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL