avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DTD compat -- red herring?
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 13:44:48 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Aug 2002 23:26, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>>I personally
>>didn't care one way or the other until it caused problems and I
>>had to create my own pooling code.
>
> What are you talking about?! I had to argue for weeks with you to remove it
> from framework. The compromise was that you could keep the ThreadSafe in
> framework.

Most of us don't give a *damn* about what happened in the past with the
code.

We want to get an agreement on what to do for the present and future
with regards to unified Component Model, Merlin, Fortress, Phoenix, et all.

"Discussions get forgotten, just code remains."

I will strongly oppose and veto any "compromise".
I want the *solution*.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -