avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-avalon-excalibur/containerkit/src/java/org/apache/excalibur/containerkit/verifier AssemblyVerifier.java MetaDataVerifier.java
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2002 04:49:13 GMT

Peter Donald wrote:

>On Sun, 18 Aug 2002 14:37, Stephen McConnell wrote:
>

>>Peter Donald wrote:

>>>Then I declare it a revolution.
>>>

>>That is satisfactory.
>>
>>I will except to see this changed to be fork of the CVS head in the very
>>near future.
>>

>you wont.

Would you care to justify this or should we conclude one of the following:

    (a) you do not think you are need to respect a veto issued by
another commiter
    (b) you have a problem with written communications leading to an
inability to express your option
    (c) you are just plain stubborn

I look forward with eager anticipation to your answer!

Cheers, Steve,