avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <l...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon go the way of the Dodo?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 08:32:08 GMT
I got through all of the individual dist builds.  But when I try to run
the full one, each of the projects
using Anakia are failing because they can't find docs.vsl   Even bzip2
which seemed to be working
before even though it wasn't there..

I'll try to figure it out but advice in the mean time would be nice...

Leif