avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leif Mortenson <l...@tanukisoftware.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon go the way of the Dodo?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 07:40:25 GMT
I am almost through with getting the build to work.  But on my machine,
the Anakia docs are what
is not working.  For example xmlbundle was broken because it said that a
file called docs.vsl could not
be found.  I copied the one from assembly and that seemed to fix it.
Not sure why other projects like
bzip2 are working though??  I have been able to get the cocoon docs
working fine.  (So far)

Personally, I have never gotten very deep into Cocoon, so I have no real
bias either way.  I agree
with you that it has always had problems.  But at the same time I was
always very impressed with
how relatively easy it made to build docs.  I too want the solution
which is most likely to work
however.

My goal for this incredibly loooong day is to actually get the dist
build to at least complete!

More later hopefully I will be done soon so I can get some actual work
done...

Leif