avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Distilling common Context Attributes
Date Tue, 27 Aug 2002 21:28:38 GMT
Im not so sure it is to use "context" as the namespace -esepcially given that
these attributes are scoped. The way these three are named in what I am doing
is the following

component:home.dir=
component:work.dir=
component:common.classloader=
partition:home.dir=
partition:work.dir=
partition:common.classloader=
application:home.dir=
application:work.dir=
application:common.classloader=

And it cascades up. This allows much more scalable usage patterns and it also
uses the same terminology as in Phoenix, TC, and other containers.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you.
        -- Ramsey Clark