avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@osa.de>
Subject Re: lifecycle extension proposal
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:05:39 GMT
Hi Stephen, Berin, et al,

	I've finally found a few mins to have a look at the new lifecycle
	extension interfaces previously discussed in this thread, and I'm
	also ok with them. Creator & Accessor are essentially
	LifecycleExtension split up into 2 interfaces, with some minor
	fine-tuning.

	Stephen, you mentioned something about splitting the interfaces up into
	a new jar/subproject/something similar. Where does this stuff now
	belong to be sharable amongst multiple container implementations ?

	Is o.a.e.m.meta also targetted to become a separate subproject
	btw?

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: