avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switching out Cocoon
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 14:36:52 GMT
On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 00:12, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@apache.org]

> > > Wrong.  Documentation only built for you.
> >
> > False but don't let facts get in the way of a good story.
> >
> :)
>
> Ok, it *may* have worked for a couple other people, but I
> am not the only one it didn't work for.

All you needed to do was have jakarta-site checked out and it should work.
There was a stylesheet problem at one stage because I left a space where
there shouldn't have been one but that never lasted more than a few days.

That still does not explain why you feel it is justified that you mess up the
website and other people have to go in and clean up after you. After all your
and Nicolas posturing have we got a better website? Is our site better off
that you made those changes? No - it isn't - but that is never your fault and
thus you dont plan to fix up your fuck ups.

*sigh* and I bet you wonder why it is I don't want to use cocoon.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
'Most men would rather die than think. Many do.'
                             Bertrand Russell