avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon go the way of the Dodo?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2002 13:53:07 GMT
On Thu, 8 Aug 2002 18:21, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> > GUMP also has not built for a while.
>
> I was going to say that you're the Gump committer, but I guess I now
> have my part ;-)

The gump descriptor is in avalon CVS so anyone who makes a change should
update the gump descriptor.

> Anyway, flames apart, I've been on vacation a week, and couldn't do
> anything about it. I'm back now, if you give me some more days, fine, if
> not, you'll be duplicating my work.

blah blah blah. Talk talk talk. If people would actually do what they say you
would never have to hear me say it again. I will believe it when I see it.

All I have to point out again is that you have done nothing to fix any website
that was broken - you merely changed the style and broke a bunch of websites.
Great improvement.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald