avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject New Committer
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:00:38 GMT
Hi,

I would like to nominate "Yauheny Mikulski" <for_evg@infonet.by> as a
committer for avalon. He is responsible for the C# version of framework and
hopefully we can learn a bunch of things from it. We can also start offering
his work from apache website and cvs which is also good ;)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
 Mark Twain: "In the real world, the right thing never
happens in the right place at the right time. It is
the task of journalists and historians to rectify
this error."