avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Newsletter - Request for content]
Date Sat, 31 Aug 2002 08:31:36 GMT
has someone submitted anything yet? Otherwise I will....

cheers,

Leo

Germuska <Joe@germuska.com>, Thomas Mahler <thma@apache.org>, Nicola Ken Barozzi
<nicolaken@apache.org>, John Keyes <jbjk@mac.com>, Richard A. Sitze <rsitze@us.ibm.com>,
Henri Yandell <bayard@generationjava.com>, robert burrell donkin <robertdonkin@mac.com>,
Rob Oxspring <roxspring@apache.org>, Mark Womack <mwomack@apache.org>, Andrew
C. Oliver <acoliver@apache.org>, Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodnetic@yahoo.com>
> Subject: Newsletter - Request for content
> Date: 28 Aug 2002 11:22:30 +0100
>
> Hi all,
>
> We're fast approaching the end of the month and so its time for me to start gathering
news for the August issue of the newsletter.
> I've copied those that submitted content last month in the hope that they will either
submit something again, or try to persuade
> someone else to take over for now.
>
> If anybody else fancies doing a write up of August's progress in some Jakarta / Jakarta-Commons
project it then please send it in -
> especially for those projects that haven't been included at all so far.  For a clue on
styles inspiration you can review previous
> months entries at http://jakarta.apache.org/site/news/.
>
> Anyway, down to business:
> Submissions sent to me by midnight Sunday 1-Sep-2002.
> Drafts will be posted on Monday and Tuesday as needed for alterations and last minuters.
> Final copy sent out on announcements@jakarta.apache.org midday 4-Sep-2002
> All times GMT.
>
> Finally - a quick apology to Otis again for losing the Lucene section last month.  I'll
be keeping much tighter control of things
> this month.  As I discussed privately with him this can be resolved one of three ways,
and the same options can be applied for any