avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Extensible Lifecycle Requirements
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 08:47:44 GMT
> I've already provided a bunch of details on why phase and stage are
> appropriate within the scope and  context I'm dealing with so I will not
> repeat this again here. Instead - lets turn this around - can you please
> provide me with concrete grammatical arguments to reinforce you position.

LOL

Two things:

- use of lifecycle-related terminology should be standardized across the
board; words should have the same meaning across the board

- we already have existing terminology usage in released products
(avalon 4, excalibur 4) which if at all possible should remain exactly
the same in future stuff

if we want more common terminology usage, the place to start is
framework docs.

just me =)

LSD