avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Yauheny Mikulski" <for_...@infonet.by>
Subject [PROPOSAL] .NET implementation of Avalon framework.
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 19:55:38 GMT
Hello,

I'd like to introduce a .NET implementation of the Avalon framework ideas.
I'm sure that such implementations of Avalon can give people the opportunities
to use its ideas in other languages (in this case .NET).
It is available at http://www.ymikulski.narod.ru/Avalon-src.zip

So I'd like to join you  and go on working as .NET(C#) Avalon developer
and I would also like to see my work on Jakarta Avalon site.

Best Regards,
    Yauheny Mikulski.

P.S.
You should take into that C# language has its own particular features and
requirements. All source code has been written under these ones.
But, of course, I kept all Avalon's features and foundations.
It was my primary goal.