avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] De-Instrument Fortress, Pool (was: RE: Problem with asynchronous disposing in fortress)
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2002 12:54:37 GMT

> From: Berin Loritsch [mailto:bloritsch@apache.org]
>
> Funny, I haven't seen any GUMP complaints...  And the problem
> was not with the code, but with the CVS version of ANT.

Not instrument build, but something has changed that broke:

This email is autogenerated from the output from:
<http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-08-07/excalibur-component.ht
ml>

Buildfile: build.xml

dependencies:

compile:
    [mkdir] Created dir:
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/build/classes
    [javac] Compiling 19 source files to
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/build/classes
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:21: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class CounterInstrument
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.CounterInstrument;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:22: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.Instrumentable;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:23: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.InstrumentManager;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:24: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class ValueInstrument
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.ValueInstrument;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
12: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.Instrument;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
13: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.Instrumentable;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
27: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]     implements Instrumentable
    [javac]                ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:44: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class ValueInstrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler
    [javac]     private ValueInstrument m_referencesInstrument;
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:47: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class CounterInstrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler
    [javac]     private CounterInstrument m_getsInstrument;
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:50: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class CounterInstrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler
    [javac]     private CounterInstrument m_putsInstrument;
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:114: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler
    [javac]
final InstrumentManager instrumentManager,
    [javac]
^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
64: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]     protected void addInstrument( Instrument instrument )
    [javac]                                   ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
84: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]     protected void addChildInstrumentable( Instrumentable
child )
    [javac]                                            ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
134: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]     public final Instrumentable[] getChildInstrumentables()
    [javac]                  ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
160: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]     public final Instrument[] getInstruments()
    [javac]                  ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:37: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.Instrumentable;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:38: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManageable
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.InstrumentManageable;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:39: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.InstrumentManager;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:86: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory
    [javac]     private InstrumentManager m_instrumentManager;
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:143: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory
    [javac]                                     final InstrumentManager
instrumentManager,
    [javac]                                           ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:32: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.Instrument;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:33: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.Instrumentable;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:34: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManageable
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.InstrumentManageable;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:35: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.InstrumentManager;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:56: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManageable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]     InstrumentManageable,
    [javac]     ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:57: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]     Instrumentable
    [javac]     ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:92: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]     private InstrumentManager m_instrumentManager;
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:630: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]     public void setInstrumentManager( InstrumentManager
instrumentManager )
    [javac]                                       ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:677: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]     public Instrument[] getInstruments()
    [javac]            ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:691: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]     public Instrumentable[] getChildInstrumentables()
    [javac]            ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:34: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.Instrument;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:35: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.Instrumentable;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:36: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManageable
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.InstrumentManageable;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:37: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: package instrument
    [javac] import org.apache.excalibur.instrument.InstrumentManager;
    [javac]                                        ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:59: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManageable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]     InstrumentManageable,
    [javac]     ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:60: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]     Instrumentable
    [javac]     ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:110:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]     private InstrumentManager m_instrumentManager;
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:515:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManager
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]     public void setInstrumentManager( final
InstrumentManager instrumentManager )
    [javac]                                             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:562:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]     public Instrument[] getInstruments()
    [javac]            ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:576:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]     public Instrumentable[] getChildInstrumentables()
    [javac]            ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
139: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]             return
Instrumentable.EMPTY_INSTRUMENTABLE_ARRAY;
    [javac]                    ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
143: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]             Instrumentable[] children = new Instrumentable[
m_childList.size() ];
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
143: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]             Instrumentable[] children = new Instrumentable[
m_childList.size() ];
    [javac]                                             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
165: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]             return Instrumentable.EMPTY_INSTRUMENT_ARRAY;
    [javac]                    ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
169: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]             Instrument[] instruments = new Instrument[
m_instrumentList.size() ];
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentable.java:
169: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.AbstractDualLogEnabledInstrumentab
le
    [javac]             Instrument[] instruments = new Instrument[
m_instrumentList.size() ];
    [javac]                                            ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:166: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler
    [javac]         ((Instrumentable)handler).setInstrumentableName(
instrumentableName );
    [javac]           ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:209: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class ValueInstrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler
    [javac]         addInstrument( m_referencesInstrument = new
ValueInstrument( "references" ) );
    [javac]                                                     ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:210: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class CounterInstrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler
    [javac]         addInstrument( m_getsInstrument = new
CounterInstrument( "gets" ) );
    [javac]                                               ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ComponentHandler.java:211: cannot resolve
symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class CounterInstrument
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler
    [javac]         addInstrument( m_putsInstrument = new
CounterInstrument( "puts" ) );
    [javac]                                               ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:215: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManageable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory
    [javac]         if( ( component instanceof InstrumentManageable ) &&
( m_instrumentManager != null ) )
    [javac]                                    ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:217: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class InstrumentManageable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory
    [javac]             ( (InstrumentManageable)component
).setInstrumentManager( m_instrumentManager );
    [javac]                ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:271: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory
    [javac]         if( component instanceof Instrumentable )
    [javac]                                  ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:273: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory
    [javac]             Instrumentable instrumentable =
(Instrumentable)component;
    [javac]             ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:273: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory
    [javac]             Instrumentable instrumentable =
(Instrumentable)component;
    [javac]                                              ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/DefaultComponentFactory.java:279: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory
    [javac]                     (Instrumentable)component,
m_instrumentableName );
    [javac]                      ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:679: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]         return Instrumentable.EMPTY_INSTRUMENT_ARRAY;
    [javac]                ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:695: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]         Instrumentable[] children = new Instrumentable[
values.size() ];
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentManager.java:695: cannot
resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentManager
    [javac]         Instrumentable[] children = new Instrumentable[
values.size() ];
    [javac]                                         ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:564:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : variable Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]         return Instrumentable.EMPTY_INSTRUMENT_ARRAY;
    [javac]                ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:580:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]         Instrumentable[] children = new Instrumentable[
values.size() ];
    [javac]         ^
    [javac]
/home/rubys/jakarta/jakarta-avalon-excalibur/component/src/java/org/apac
he/avalon/excalibur/component/ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:580:
cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class Instrumentable
    [javac] location: class
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector
    [javac]         Instrumentable[] children = new Instrumentable[
values.size() ];
    [javac]                                         ^
    [javac] Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
    [javac] Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
    [javac] 62 errors