avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [Vote] User requirements for A5
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2002 09:26:59 GMT
At 02:18 AM 6/30/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>- First and most important is direction. With all that is changing I
>really don't know where to go and it doesn't seem there is anything
>solid right now from which to work (am I wrong?).

Everything is solid now. There has not been any backwards compatible breaks
or anything in framework stuff since it was released.

>An example is the
>ComponentManager code examples, which should now move to ServiceManager,
>but what container uses SM?

I think all of them now.

>- Second (and I admit I didn't follow this closely) was there seemed to
>be some changes in the structure and/or generation of the site.

I believe the jakarta-avalon/ CVS updated to latest cocoon which broke the
site generation on all the other CVSes. I have started moving everything I
work on to anakia.

>- Third, when will the site be updated??

Every 6 hours ;)