avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stephen McConnell <mcconn...@osm.net>
Subject excalibur manifest declaration issue
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 23:24:06 GMT

Following on from some discussion with the James group I was checking
into depedencies they have with Avalon - and in particular - attempting
to seperate this in terms of Framework, Excalibur package XXX, Phoenix,
and Phoenix Block XXX.

One the james members provided me with a short-list of excalibur
depedencies:

org.apache.avalon.excalibur.io.*
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.thread.*
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.*
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.collections.*

When looking at the manifest declarations for the excalibur components
for io, thread, datasource and collections, I noticed that none contain
the declarations of the extensions they are depedendent on. As the
manifest files in Excalibur are (generally) created automatically, can
the procedure be extended to include generation of extension depedencies ?

Cheers, Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell

OSM SARL