avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject New skin ready, please take a look (was [VOTE] What skin to use ( Re: Docs Cleanup ))
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2002 09:30:40 GMT
The new skin is ready, it's called avalon-tigris, based on PD's
modified tigris skin.
Personally I like this skin much better than the original tigris one BTW.

I've already changed the default skin property to this skin, so an

   ant docs

will suffice to try it.

The breadcrumb is working nicely (thanks Leosms) and you can take a look
at it here

  http://jakarta.apache.org/avalon/excalibur/tweety/

If there are no major objections I will push the main avalon site using
this skin.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -