avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Remove excalibur io, bzip2, zip, tar and switch to using the jakarta-commons-sandbox version
Date Sat, 13 Jul 2002 15:51:16 GMT
I have finished the move of the io, bzip, zip and tar packages
in excalibur in the Jakarta Commons Sandbox, project io.

excalibur/io    -> org.apache.commons.io.*;
excalibur/bzip2 -> org.apache.commons.io.compress.bzip2.*;
excalibur/zip   -> org.apache.commons.io.compress.zip.*;
excalibur/tar   -> org.apache.commons.io.compress.tar.*;

The package compiles, the tests run without failing, and the move seems
globally ok.

Therefore I propose that we remove the above packages from excalibur and
start using the commons version.

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -