avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Invocation of Re* interfaces ?
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 16:13:57 GMT
Hi All,

	Hope everyone had a great weekend.

	Berin mentioned a few posts ago something which sparked my mind about
	the implementation of the Re* interfaces in Fortress.

	I thought about taking a look at implementing it, but I think I'm
	missing some of the concepts here.

	When are the following Re* methods actually intended to be invoked
	on implementing Components:

	o Recontextualizable
	o Recomposable
	o Reconfigure/Reparameterizable

	I can imagine a change in the .roles/.xconf files causing
	components to be reconfigured and given a new component manager
	reference, but perhaps that's wrong (?).

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: