avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Change link for "Avalon Documentation Team"
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:07:36 GMT
On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 13:03, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> Currently, the link for "Avalon Documentation Team" is
> going to the avalon-dev mailing list.  Since we now have
> a users list, I think it might be a good idea to change
> that to the users list.
>
> Reasons:
>
> * If something is potentially wrong, or the user's interpretation
>   is wrong, it can be dealt with there.
>
> * Broken links can be promoted to a development list issue, or
>   just dealt with quickly.

+1

Also there is a bunch of pages that have like 4 authors or some other large
number. We should replace the individual authors with a single "Avalon
Documentation Team" author.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
The phrase "computer literate user" really means the person
has been hurt so many times that the scar tissue is thick
enough so he no longer feels the pain.
   -- Alan Cooper, The Inmates are Running the Asylum