avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Small reorg of excalibur site
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 00:42:45 GMT
On Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:32, Berin Loritsch wrote:
> > From: Peter Donald [mailto:peter@apache.org]
> >
> > You also seem to have cluttered up a bunch of projects with
> > cocoon stuff
> > despite the fact that I had already fixed them. Could you
> > please remove all
> > that cruft because I went to some effort to remove it in the
> > first place.
>
> -1

It is like that is it? Then I -1 addition of crapola in first place.

> The changes I did should make those projects render with either
> Cocoon or Anakia.  The overall site is generated with Cocoon, so
> allowing for both is definitely worthwhile.

They wont both work as they use different DTDs. Besides in 6 months I am
willing to bet no one is going to be maintaining them anyways.

Can't cocoon be improved so that it is more usable and does not require the
same crap to be repeated in each project?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald