avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Jewett <co...@triumphevents.com>
Subject RE: checkout problem
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:10:51 GMT
It appears to me that you're using the standard cvs command-line tool.
I've never used the date option, but give the following a try in a fresh
directory and see what happens: (on one line, btw)

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.apache.org:/home/cvspublic co
jakarta-avalon-excalibur

This will just checkout the absolute latest for the
jakarta-avalon-excalibur package.

Corey