avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] What skin to use ( Re: Docs Cleanup )
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 18:10:15 GMT
summarising what I think many people will agree on:

it doesn't have to be perfect, as long as it works, looks reasonably
well, and is sort-of compatible with the direction the rest of jakarta
(and apache) is going.

Lots of -/+0 basically means not many people have time / want to make
time to fix all this. I for one just read the Forrest primer and I
understood it all and liked it all so everything in that direction is
cool with me (the fact that we then keep using cocoon is a plus for me).

- Leo