avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jakarta-avalon/src/proposal
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 08:07:06 GMT
On Tue, 2002-07-09 at 09:51, Peter Donald wrote:
> At 09:49 AM 7/9/2002 +0200, you wrote:
> >so where are we going to put our "sandbox"?
>
> Depends what you are sandboxing. If it is framework stuff do it in
> framework. If it is other stuff do it in one of the other CVSes with
> excalibur being the catchall.

okay. I also just figured out that it'd be best if we do keep some CVS
history (ie hack the CVS), and I can't really help with that as I dunno
how :/

Other than that, I'll move

jakarta-avalon/src/proposal/newbie-issues
jakarta-avalon/src/proposal/site

jakarta-avalon-site/src/proposal/newbie-issues
jakarta-avalon-site/src/proposal/site

as soon as I have time unless someone else does it or has time to hack
CVS or there is a -1 or whatever.

- Leo