avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert" <rmcint...@bull-enterprises.com>
Subject Migrating from ECM
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:34:06 GMT
I have been planning on moving our product off of ECM since it isn't the
preferred container anymore (?), and was wondering which one should I go
to. I don't think I need phoenix as the container needs to lightweight
enough to run in a single, fat-client environment, so I think either
Fortress or Merlin would be my choices. So, with that in mind:

- Which one is closer to production ready
- I need configuration as easy as, or close to as easy, as ECM was
- I am currently using the connection pooling from Excalibur and would
like to continue using it.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Robert