avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Adjusting the build scripts...
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 19:19:44 GMT
In Excalibur, we currently have a few tasks like this:

    <target name="build-subprojects-dist">
        <!-- Sub projects which do not depend on any other excalibur sub
projects. -->
        <ant dir="altrmi" target="dist"/>
        <ant dir="collections" target="dist"/>

         <!-- ...... repeat for each project ...... -->

        <ant dir="tar" target="dist"/>
        <ant dir="zip" target="dist"/>
    </target>

Is there any way in ANT where we can simply give it a fileset or dirset
and
have it act on that?  Something like this would be killer:

<ant target="dist">
  <dirset dir="${basedir}">
    <include name="*"/>
    <exclude name="template-product"/>
  </dirset>
</ant>

Is this, or will this be possible with ANT?

 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin