avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Before I start on conversion to menu.xml
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 14:33:40 GMT
I need to know what will be affected by the move.  Avalon Framework
will definitely be affected, and Excalibur will be affected.  I believe
that Peter has already infected Phoenix/Cornerstone/Apps/LogKit.

At this stage, all I am doing is unifying the sourcecode so that it
behaves the same way with Cocoon and Anakia.  I need to check if there
are any compatibility issues with Document-v1.1 (Forrest) and Anakia.

My POA for Excalibur is this:

* If a package has /stylesheets/project.xml, move it to /menu.xml
* If a package has /book.xml, convert it to /menu.xml  (almost ready to
commit)
* Remove *.uris (they are not used)
* Remove /images unless there is some document related images (i.e. no
  theme related images).
* Prepare to remove /dtd directories.  This requires some of the source
  files to be changed.
  - I want to add a validation target--we do need to host the DTDs where
    the validation target will be able to work.

For the other projects, can I get someone to lend a hand?  I want my
changes
to have docs that will render regardless of the generator.

Peter, where is the stuff to render the Anakia docs?  I want to see if
I can get that to work with the menu.xml file...