avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Xdocs Standards
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 02:26:21 GMT
There is also the question of where it should go, and what it should
be named.

It is more natural to have it like this:

xdoxs/
    menu.xml  (in either book or project DTD format)
    index.xml

To me, the project/book/menu xml document is not a stylesheet, so it
should not be in a subdirectory called stylesheet.