avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [altrmi] adding components to assist in connection pooling..
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2002 02:57:13 GMT
On Sunday 23 June 2002 05:11 pm, Paul Hammant wrote:
> What's happening here?  I've missed the thread because of my extended
> dialup misery at the hands of BT.
>
> Peter Royal (?) : Is this what we talked about in May ? :-)

Yes, I've been very busy. I still have the thread nagging me in my inbox and
(shockingly) i may squeeze it in this week. My boss has a habit of making our
customers happy a higher priority than repackaging code for apache :)

Vinay, I may do some simple cleaning / javadocing and send to you for some
finishes if you like. But repackaging is so easy with IDEA. My main focus is
wanting to write valid docs for it, otherwise I fear its use would be limited.
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org