avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Carapetyan <p...@datafundamentals.com>
Subject Re: What is Avalon?
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 01:17:10 GMT
Peter Royal wrote:

>On Tuesday 25 June 2002 06:08 pm, Pete Carapetyan wrote:
>

>><anotherIrrelevantComment creditTo = "GrouchoMarx? Not sure">
>>
>>  myself personally, I would never join in any open source community
>>that would have me as a member.
>>
>><anotherIrrelevantComment/>
>>

><joke type="i had to ask">
>so if we ask you do join you'll go away?
></joke>

<ouch>

    ...probably inevitable anyway. Just trying to sell the simple-dumb
thing so that when we implement our little container it will be an
easier deal for our more limited clientelle. Figure there's only so many
times I can revise the message before even I run out of different ways
of saying the same stupid thing. But then again, I really do believe in
what that french guy said about never perfect until you finish removing
stuff.

Then too, it is a pretty fun bunch to rag. Think I'll stay for a while
longer.

<ouch/>