avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Carapetyan <p...@datafundamentals.com>
Subject Re: The need for 'hints'
Date Wed, 19 Jun 2002 12:57:05 GMT

>>>I can't figure out if you guys are all just young where it doesn't hurt
>>>yet, or I have just become too tender,
>>>

>In dinosaurs, thick skin comes with age...anyways....

Got me pegged on the dinosoar part. Creak plod creak plod creak. Must
have a bad skin gene though, because mine just keeps getting more tender.

>>Anyways most of us have been around long enough to know that no offense is
>>intended - however it is probably not so obvious to newer people ;)

If personal attacks are the order of the day the, here is my attack then.
<JaneYouIgnorantSlut>
  Sure seems like a high signal to noise ratio. Kind of hard to ferret
out the message sometimes.
</JaneYouIgnorantSlut>

There, I feel better now. Except for the JaneYouIgnorantSlut thing. Need
to find a less obvious tag.