avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Summary] Avalon 5 ComponentManager interface
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:00:23 GMT
Leo Sutic wrote:

> I figure that is what will happen, too. The need is so obvious.

Ok, this might get to

 stefano = (Idiot) avalon-dev.lookup(Idiot.ROLE);

or even better ;-)

 stefano = (Person) avalon-dev.lookup(Person.ROLE,"idiot");

but there is *NOTHING* obvious to me in all this discussions. :/

Probably I simply lack context, but could you please indicate along with
the changes *why* you are proposing them?

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.