avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fresh Outlook: (was RE: [desperate plea] RE: The need for 'hints')
Date Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:24:10 GMT
On Wednesday 26 June 2002 06:52 pm, Pete Carapetyan wrote:
> It would seem logical that there are *exact* anti-patterns to watch for
> that would prescribe the use of COP over OOP, and visa versa.

There are. On a whim I changed the topic on #avalon on irc.whichever.com:6667
(where the turbine guys hang out and jvz summons me for questioning) to "how
components can change your life in 10 easy steps".. I think it would be an
interesting document to create.

> It would also seem logical that these should be the top of everyone's
> list to know and rattle off. Without these, we are just messing around
> with fun stuff for the sake of messing around.

I like messing around. I'm here because I enjoy it and its a lot of fun to
read the interactions and knowledge that flows back and forth :)
-pete

--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org