avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AntiPattern Genius
Date Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:27:17 GMT
On Thu, 2002-06-27 at 01:59, Pete Carapetyan wrote:
> This antipattern thing which Berin brought up has the capability of
> turning Avalon into a totally intuitive, understandable phenomenon, even
> the same Avalon that was not understable before.  Only by changing how
> you describe it - starting with antipatterns.. Make it simple without
> having to change anything !

yup. With the footnote that at the should-be-understandable-for-all-
docs, I feel we should not talk about patterns, antipatterns etc etc,
but just show examples of how to use the interface. There's people that
won't care about the why and just want to know the how.

> AVALON INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL:

<snip>

this is cool. If you could turn it into xdocs, blah blah blah, that'd be
even better!

- Leo