avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <leosim...@apache.org>
Subject Re: License Header.
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2002 15:35:43 GMT
IANAL.

I would like as short a message as possible. I would also like a lawyer
to decide which message is satisfactory (are you a lawyer). If there is
no decisive assessment as to what is safe, I would like to be on the
good side of safe.

I do *not* think that this discussion should take place on avalon-dev. I
object to voting on the subject where it is apparantly unclear what
choices have been given to us by the PMC, if we indeed have a choice.

This is not something for a subproject to decide. Any change from
current standard jakarta practice (and I think the short version is
common) should be discussed in the appropriate forum.

regards,

- Leo Simons