avalon-dev mailing list archives

From James Taylor <jtay...@4lane.com>
Subject Re: Avalon and Turbine
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2002 13:10:42 GMT
> > Of all the places I can think of where this discussion should/could take
> > place, avalon-dev is definately not the most appropriate ;)

I agree. Jason will never jump for GUMP and Maven will never work
together with Centipede (right now our goals just seem to be
irreconcilable, and I think we have established this pretty thoroughly
on every other apache list).

However Turbine will adopt the Avalon framework! Which to me is more
important and exciting then which build system either uses, so let's
focus on that!

-- jt