avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Leo Sutic" <leo.su...@inspireinfrastructure.com>
Subject [VOTE] RE: Removing some of the irons from the fire
Date Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:03:23 GMT

> From: Stefano Mazzocchi [mailto:stefano@apache.org]
>
> Oh, I know, I know, don't worry: I'm not resubscribing here
> with my Cocoon-hat (if there is such a thing!) but with my
> Avalon knight sword.

We have developed firearms since you were here last. Here,
have a SAW. ;)

> At the same time, my status of committer in this project is
> honorific and emeritus. For this reason, I don't consider
> myself as a committer of this effort anymore (despite the
> fact that the system allows me to commit, if I really wanted
> to). My votes don't count, until you guys vote my emeritus
> status back (but I don't want to call for such a votation right now).

VOTE
----
Restore Stefano's committer status IMMEDIATELY.

Reason: Either Stefano has common sense or he hasn't. If he
has, he will not vote when he knows he does not understand the
issue. If he does not have common sense, well, will he care about
any "no-you-may-not-vote-or-change-CVS" rule? (No.)

+1 from me.

/LS