avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicola Ken Barozzi" <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xdocs via Cocoon
Date Sat, 01 Jun 2002 17:54:40 GMT
From: "Paul Hammant" <Paul_Hammant@yahoo.com>

> Cocooners here present,
>
> Is there any way we can run Cocoon for xdocs without the following in
> the log ... ?
>
> [java] org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched
> request: /framework/diagrams/
> [java]     at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke(Pipel
ineNode.java:145)
> [java]     at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode.invo
keNodes(AbstractPar
> 109)
> [java]     at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke(Pipe
linesNode.java:144)
> [java]     at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:323)
> [java]     at

org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process(TreeProcess
or.java:293)
> [java]     at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:584)
> [java]     at org.apache.cocoon.Main.getType(Main.java:943)
> [java]     at org.apache.cocoon.Main.translateURI(Main.java:802)
> [java]     at org.apache.cocoon.Main.processURI(Main.java:742)
> [java]     at org.apache.cocoon.Main.process(Main.java:583)
> [java]     at org.apache.cocoon.Main.main(Main.java:401)
>
> This has dogged us for over a year and it is so ugly.....

Changed debug level to ERROR, it doesn't show warnings now.

We will have to make this better anyway for Forrest.

            - verba volant, scripta manent -