avalon-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Haberman" <steph...@chase3000.com>
Subject RE: [a5] is the time really now?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 22:14:40 GMT
I really like the idea of filling out A4 a bit more before embarking on
A5. I've been reading the Avalon docs off and on over the last week and
have been really impressed.

However, I want to use Avalon on a project coming up and my boss would
be much more open to using an A4 that has matured and easier for us to
develop with than using an A5 that is API-perfect but less mature.

Just my opinion; I'm still new enough that I don't have a clue as to
what a "mature" A4 would constitute, other than, from a user's
standpoint, I like it.

- Stephen

<mailto:avalon-dev-help@jakarta.apache.org>