avalon-dev mailing list archives

From <david.g...@hic.gov.au>
Subject RE: LogKit doesn't build
Date Fri, 10 May 2002 00:17:28 GMT

I pulled the lastest logkit from cvs within the last week and had no
problems. Do you have the correct javax.sql jar file from
jdbc2_0-stdext.jar (listed as 'JDBC 2.0 Optional Package Binary') from
http://java.sun.com/products/jdbc/download.html?

"Christopher Randall" <crandall@tivre.com> on 09/05/2002 04:55:58

Please respond to "Avalon Developers List" <avalon-dev@jakarta.apache.org>