avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Carapetyan <p...@datafundamentals.com>
Subject Re: Basic questions
Date Sun, 12 May 2002 02:53:15 GMT
Peter Donald wrote:

>>>Anybody  can provide  a real  working example  of the Struts +
>>>Framework combination?
>>>
>  I used struts <snip including _with Avalon_>

Peter, I would be interested in your use of Struts with Avalon,
particularly the process of using Struts as a component. There are many
of us who use Struts who are not up to the Avalon speed yet, but would
like to be. In particular, I am wondering if I would have to refactor
Struts, which would be bad because Struts itself is an Apache product,
and I would like to keep it in sync with all the latest builds as they
mature. But at the same time it would seem a shame to keep it outside
the Avalon structure.

Do you have any comments in this regard that could help me along the
way? Especially comments as to how you would bring it in as a component
or set of components?