avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Pete Carapetyan <p...@datafundamentals.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Jakarta: keeping track of it all
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 13:28:39 GMT
....and one more thing - duplication IS the issue. The promise of Avalon
is that I focus on the work at hand rather than the plumbing. Competing
stuff, by that definition, require focus on the plumbing, and breaks
EVERYTHING that bolts up, downline,  to the wrong pipes.

News flash: Freedom to innovate kills innovation. Free guy spends all
his time maintaining his freedom. COP gives me a common bolt up, so I
can focus on the work, not the technology. But all the COP in the world
doesn't help me if I am using unique stuff.