avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Vinay Chandran <vinay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: LifecycleHelper & Verifier
Date Sun, 19 May 2002 09:16:02 GMT
Hi,
( Excuse my ignorance here  if
this is the expected behaviour)

I try to deploy two sars within the /apps
folder (2 apps from avalon-apps )
and phoenix-runtime cribs about
"Provider org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl
not found",
when it tries loading the SAxParserFactory for
building the configuration of the  second SAR'ed
application.
(I think this behaviour would occur when 2 or more
sar's are deployed in the /apps folder.
)

The Culprit I feel is the  setting of the
contextClassLoader to 'null' in the following place :
DefaultApplication.loadBlockListeners().

So Is there a problem somewhere ?,
or as my ignorance speaks,
Have I intrepreted something wrong here ?

Regards,
V i n a y