avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: LogEnable ECM
Date Sat, 18 May 2002 06:19:48 GMT
Hi,

I had a bash at doing it today. Basically it should be possible to either
supply LoggerManager+ be LogEnabled or supply LogKitManager+be Loggable.

In theory it should work but as I haven't tested it at all, in practice it may
need a bit of work. Because I don't use the ECM at all I am going to find it
hard to test ;)

If someone could supply a very simple program/harnesss I could use to test the
system then that would be fantastic. Or even better if someone could test it
and see which stupid mistakes I made ;) You can have a look at it by doing
something like

cd jakarta-avalon-excalibur/container
cvs up -r ECM_LOGENABLED

This will get the branch I have been working on. Then just run ant to compile
it and have a bash.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald