avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Docs on half-branching (Re: [VOTE] build process (for documentation))
Date Tue, 07 May 2002 00:45:13 GMT
I have added a file, HALF_BRANCHING.txt to excalibur's CVS explaining how to
only branch some files, as I did for the depchecking. It is "advanced CVS" in
the sense that it requires mucking with CVS/Entries files directly. As such,
I'm perfectly okay to just stick new stuff on the head. It's entirely up to the
people who do the work =) Half-branching is just another option.

--Jeff