avalon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Turner <j...@socialchange.net.au>
Subject Re: [VOTE] build process (for documentation)
Date Sun, 05 May 2002 22:39:05 GMT
Nice analysis, Leo.

How about we do Centipede and Maven experiments in separate CVS
branches? Then people can go wild, and once there's a working system,
propose it's adoption on the list.

It would be nice to have as little as possible of the build system
infrastructure in jakarta-avalon CVS. I wonder if Centipede will work
with vanilla Ant 1.4.1, or if it is required to have the tools/antipede
directory present.

--Jeff